Stingray is the only tattoo shop in Boston fully-licensed for beautiful Permanent Cosmetic Make-up!
Permanent Cosmetic Makeup is an art which requires the highest technical skills, the cleanest environment, and a service provider who understands your makeup preferences and needs.
At Stingray we work with you to get the exact look you want, whether it's eyelash enhancement, eyeliner, eyebrows, lips, nipples, scar smoothing and more, and uses only the safest non-allergenic pigments for a natural and beautiful look.
For pricing, more information or to set up a free initial consultation, please call us at 617-254-0666!
Permanent Makeup Facts:
Permanent Cosmetics can be beneficial for anyone who would like to be free of applying, re-applying or checking on their makeup, or for anyone who has allergies to make-up products.
It is great for women who are active--who play sports, have kids, run businesses, travel, or are "on the go" from morning to night. It is a relief for women who are arthritic, whose eyesight is diminishing, or for anyone who finds it difficult applying makeup on a regular basis.Permanent makeup is safe and non-toxic, and is available for eye liner, eyebrows, lips, nipples and beauty marks, and to correct color blotches or to help minimize scars
- New makeup inks can be color-matched for any shade of skin
- We use very powerful numbing agents for pain-free application
- We spend a lot of time before the procedure deter mining the exact measurements, placement and color so that you get precisely the look you want
- You will be back to your regular routine after two days; in under three weeks you will be fully healed.
- Permanent Cosmetics usually lasts for 3-5 years before you need a re-application, at which time you can vary the colors and shades